Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Meeshisms

I've been told that I over analyze and that I'm a perfectionist. I've been told. I mean just because I think a lot about what I think about and by the time I get done with this blog I would have re-read it at least three times, just because of that must I really be labeled. I mean no one is going to know that I re-read this three times unless I tell them, right. And how will they find out that I think too much about what all I think about if it's me thinking it rather than voicing it. I mean am I that predictable? So rather than over analyzing, I'm simply going to spout off a few profundities...no, not profanities because we have established that I do not in fact have the shakes as a result of turrets...a few profundities that I have recently come across or have recently re-come across.

1) Just do it.

2) Take care of yourself so that you can better take care of others.

3) Breathe in. Breathe out.

4) Eat.

5) Sleep.

6) Repeat.

Why does life have to be so complicated, those seem to be the basics. Why can't we all just stick to those? Oh, and...

7) Keep it simple.

Thank you.

No comments: