Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Life Is Complete

My life is complete. For now that is. All of the music I’ve been without for the past two years is now safely back in one place…on my new Mac. The beauty of the world, the paragon of technology, and yet to me, what is this quintessence of perfection? I’ll tell ya…the quintessence of perfection! I’ve been missing both Mac and music so much so that I find all I want to do is scroll through my iTunes and play every song I had forgot I possessed. Ok, I admit, I’ve actually been doing that very thing for a few hours now. So I thought I’d share some of the music I’ve been listening to with great joy, along with a little shout out to the people who led me to the artist or song:

Russians by Sting
Chess by Andersson-Ulvaeus (Thank you Wilbur!)
The Roar of Love by 2nd Chapter of Acts (Thank you again Wilbur)
99.9 Percent Sure by Brian McComas
The Servant Way by Buddy Greene
OLE! by Bouncing Souls
Still Fighting It by Ben Folds
Losing Grip by Avril Lavigne (Thank you Bri!)
Green Into Gold by Angie Aparo
Kingdom Come by Cold Play
Babylon by David Gray (Thank you Dave!)
All My Ex's Live In Texas by George Strait (Thank you Der!)
Stupid Mouth Shut by HEM
The Curra Road by Jim Fidler
Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake (Thank you JoJo!)
The Frog Prince by Keane
Doulos by Kemper Crabb
The Land of Ice and Snow by Led Zeppelin
Unwell by Matchbox Twenty
Glory To God In The Highest Chant by Nuns Of St. Paisus Orthodox Monastery (Thank you world!)
I Feel Home by O.A.R. (Thank you Misha!)
Samson by Regina Spektor
Hoppípolla by Sigur Rós
I Will Follow by U2
Little Bird by The Weepies (Thank you Jesse!)

No comments: